Bear River Casino
ou’ll find some of the best gaming action in Humboldt County at Bear River Casino; the North Coast’s premier entertainment destination. Surrounded by green, rolling hills, as you arrive at the Bear River Casino, you may see cattle and sheep quietly grazing nearby.
Try your luck at one of the hundreds of slot machines or table games including Blackjack and Pai Gow Poker. Join the Player’s Club to receive $10 in free slot play, a winning swipe at a Kiosk, as well as discounts on meals at the Rivers Edge Restaurant, Thirsty Bear Lounge & Express Café.
Slots And Video Games: Whether you’re looking for huge mega-jackpots on giant progressives or smaller jackpots like the Quick Hits, we’ve got your game. Be sure to also check-out our current promotions to see what your earnings are going towards! Now, let’s play! Bear River Casino Resort features more than 365 current and classic slot machines and video games. We’re always adding new games to the floor!
Bear River Casino’s high Limit Slots Room! Featuring high denomination machines with jackpots up to $50,000 or play the progressives for a chance to win over $100,000!
Table Games:There are 16 Table Games available for your entertainment; including live-action Craps, Baccarat and Roulette some of the best games on the Northern California Coast.
- Double Up Blackjack
- Double Deck Blackjack with Match the Dealer.
- Four Deck Blackjack with Match The Dealer.
- Six Deck Spanish 21 with Match The Dealer.
- Double Deck Spanish 21 with Match The Dealer. (We have two tables of this popular game!)
- Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em is here! (We have two tables of this popular game!)
- Three Card Poker is here!
- Bear River Craps with Bonus Craps.
- Mystery Card Roulette. The only Double-Action Roulette on the North Coast! (Two Tables!)
- Pai Gow Poker
Poker: Step into our Thirsty Bear Lounge, every Wednesday and Sunday featuring poker on five tables as well as multiple big-screen HDTVs. Poker signups start at 6pm on Wednesdays and 2pm on Sundays.
Three Great Dining Choices!
- Enjoy views of the valley at the Rivers Edge. The perfect dining spot for friends and family to share a delicious meal with ambiance.
- Relax with pub grub and cocktails at the Thirsty Bear Lounge! Whether you’re coming out for Karaoke on Thursdays or Live Music on Fridays and Saturdays, enjoy your food delivered right to you. Happy Hour 7 days a week 5pm-7pm!
- Grab a fast and flavorful bite in the smoke-free Express Cafe. Whether you’re on the go or eager to get back to your gaming, you’ll find tasty and filling selections in the Express Cafe.
Free Shuttle: Bear River Casino provides free shuttle bus service to the casino from both Fortuna and Eureka. To arrange transportation, call (800) 761-2327 or (707) 733-9644 and press 2.
Directions: Driving directions: Bear River Casino Resort is located two miles south of the town of Loleta, just a quarter of a mile east of Hwy 101. Take exit 692, turn on Singley Road, and just a short drive up the hill leads you to the Casino.
Location: 11 Bear Paws Way, Loleta, CA 95551 | Tel: (707) 733-9644 or TOLL-FREE: (800) 761-2327 | View Bear River Casino Website | 14.8 mi. from Hotel
North Coast Casinos Near Crescent City
Hotels In Eureka California:
About Eureka Town House Motel
The Town House Motel – Historic Old Town Eureka, is located on the scenic Northern California Coast, home to the world’s tallest redwood trees and miles of stunning coastline. Conveniently located in downtown Eureka, the The Eureka Town House Motel is near historic Old Town, a National Historic District possessing some of the most spectacular Victorian architecture in the nation. The Morris Graves Museum of Art is a few blocks away from the Motel. Humbolt Redwoods State Park, home to the largest contiguous redwood forest in the nation, is 40 miles to the south.
Rooms feature free Wi-Fi and wired internet; wall mounted flat-screen TVs with DISH satellite service and 9 HBO channels. Rooms are equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee makers. Covered parking is free and dogs are welcome – and ALL calls in the 48 US contiguous states are FREE (local, 1+ and 800).
Town House Motel is rated for the best value in Eureka! Guests get more for their money when compared to other hotels in Eureka. As a result, we have been a top TripAdvisor hotel for years and work very hard to earn your trust and maintain that status. Take a few moments to read our Guest Reviews and see what others have to say.